StintMint understands that you are concerned about how your personal information is used and shared, and we appreciate you trusting that we will be careful and sensible with your information.
1. The Kind of Information StintMint Gathers
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the StintMint Website (https://www.stintmint.com) and Application. Here are the types of information we gather.
Collection of Information: We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to manage your account, to provide the Service, to process payments, to maintain our customer/visitor lists, to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, for identification and authentication purposes and for service improvement. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us on signing up for our Services or contacting us with questions or for further information and we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
Information You Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on the StintMint website, successor websites, App or give us in any other way. Specifically, to register with the StintMint Site and App, you must provide us your name, contact details, phone number and email address. You may also be required to provide other personal information before or after completion of work such as demographic information. You can choose not to provide certain information, however, as a result you might not be able to participate in all work or incorporate some of the application. We use the information that you provide for ensuring that you receive information specific to you, responding to your requests, customizing the Site for you, improving our Site, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the StintMint Site.
Email Communications: By registering on the StintMint Site and App, you will receive emails from StintMint and/or its Affiliates. As a StintMint Site participant, it will be necessary for us to communicate with you to provide essential operational, status and transaction updates as well as notices in connection with your account and other information relevant to your participation and use of the Site - Core Communications. You may not opt out of such Core Communications, and you agree to your receipt of these Core Communications via email and/or other communication methods provided by you in your account registration. If we send non-Core Communications such as newsletters we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe to them.
2. Does StintMint Share the Information It Receives? Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Consent: By accepting the StintMint Participation Agreement, you expressly consent to our use of your information as outlined in this Privacy Notice. Participants: As a Client (Requester) or Agent (Minter) of services through the StintMint Site and App, we may share certain information in order to facilitate the service relationship and to improve the Site and App.
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, processing payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Promotional Offers: We may send offers to selected groups of StintMint users on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your personal information. If you do not want to receive such offers, we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe to them.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy additional services or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the event that StintMint or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of StintMint and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Participation Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of StintMint, our users, or others. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from users for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Registration: In order to register for the Service you must provide certain Personal Information to us such as your full name and email address. You also have the option to register using your Facebook account in which event we will have access to certain information that is visible through your Facebook settings including your name, profile picture and friend list. We use your login via Facebook as a means of enabling your log in to the Service and may post to your Facebook wall according to your Facebook settings which apply when you approve StintMint to post on your behalf. Subject to the disclosures indicated below in “Service Profiles” in general, none of your account registration information will be shared with other Users. When a Requester requests a task to be completed and a Minter agrees to complete the task and the task is assigned, we will release information required to enable the Requester and Minter to coordinate and get the task done. This information may include Users’ email addresses, telephone numbers and full names.
Verifications: We may use Personal Information submitted by Minters to verify a Minter’s credentials. This verification might include certifications, background checks or verification of government issued IDs.
Service Profiles: If you register to use the Service, whether as a Requester or Minter, a searchable public profile will be generated for you which is accessible via the Website and the StintMint App.
Marketing Communications: If you opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication.
Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of the Service. This information will be kept confidential, however, aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties.
3. Participation Agreement, Notices and Revisions If you choose to visit StintMint, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice and our Participation Agreement, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the Government of India. If you have any concern about privacy at StintMint, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
4. How Secure Is Information About Me? The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your email account information or your password for the Service to third parties. All credit/debit card details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
5. Age Limitation Use of the StintMint mobile application is permitted only by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable Law. Without limiting the foregoing, you must be at least 18 years old to become a Minter. If you do not qualify, please do not submit an application to become a Minter. You must also have access to a supported mobile device to run the free StintMint mobile application.
7. Access and Accuracy You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
8. Contact Us You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.